Here at NaturallyBorn we are a community of moms who are widely spread out on the spectrum of natural pregnancy, childbirth and parenting. It is the variety of voices that makes our website a great place to spend your time! We are looking for some more voices to add to those that we have represented here already.
It is only natural that we would not all always agree with each other, and as such, we welcome a variety of viewpoints, understanding that we will not accept harsh, judgemental or degrading writing.
Who are we looking for?We are looking for experienced bloggers who (hopefully) have developed their own voice and following in the blogosphere. At the same time, we welcome beginning writers and those passionate about natural parenting.
We are also looking for writing from experienced healthcare providers: midwives, doulas, nutritionists, lactation consultants, OB/GYNs, naturopaths, and the like.
What should you write about?
The main rule of writing is to write about what you know and love. Some specific topics that we would love to see blog posts on are:
- Comfort measures during pregnancy
- Reviews and comparisons of different childbirth classes
- Explanations of various pregnancy complications
- Nutrtious recipes for the expecting mom
- Breastfeeding tips
- Ages and Stages
- Encouragement for moms
What do we expect of our bloggers?
- Blog posts should be 500-750 words and should not have been published previously.
- Blog posts should be submitted as a Word Doc that can be edited for format by our editors.
- Ideally a Pinterest Friendly, royalty free image will be provided.
- Each blogger will be asked for a brief bio and photo, which can link back to the author's website and social media accounts
- At this point we do not have the budget to pay our bloggers, but we would love to in the future.
Contact Us »